I’ve noticed I have a some new readers so thought it would be fun to do a little “about me” post 🙂
A Few Things About Me!
Four names people call me. (Other than my real name)
- Babe – The Hubby
- Mom – obviously The Nugget
- Gizz – Old high school nickname
- Guppie – It’s a long story….
Four jobs I’ve had
- Hostess at a coffee shop
- Waitress at an Ihop in Florida
- Second grade teacher
- Fitness instructor
Four places I’ve lived
- Anderson, CA (where I grew up)
- Huntington Beach, CA (just a few months while going to Long Beach State)
- Chico, CA (where I got my degree)
- Lincoln, CA (where we live now)
Four movies I’ve watched more than once
- Notting Hill
- The Princess Bride
- Snatch (Doesn’t fit with the rest of those listed but I love that movie!)
- Love Actually
Four books I’d recommend
- The Shack
- To Kill a Mockingbird
- Gone Girl
- It Starts with Food
Four things I don’t eat
- milk (I do eat cheese and yogurt but limit them and don’t like milk)
- gum (I used to be addicted but haven’t chewed it in years!
- Anything sugar-free (While I try not to eat much real sugar either I’d much rather have the real stuff than anything artificial)
Four of my favorite foods
- Veggies! Except Eggplant 😉
- Kerrygold aged cheddar cheese
- macadamia nuts
- nut butter (even better with chocolate 🙂
Four TV shows I enjoy
- The Killing (we are quite obsessed right now)
- The Bachelor (guilty pleasure)
- Friends (anytime I see it on I watch it!)
Four things I’m saying
- Is it June yet? (So ready to get this baby out)
- You got this! (While teaching fitness classes and in my challenge groups)
- Good job! (Lots of cheering The Love Nugget on these days. Bike riding, writing his name, etc.)
- I wish… (I wish I could run, I wish I could have a glass of wine, I wish I could eat that…)
Four things I’m looking forward to this year
- Obviously baby #2 arriving in June!
- A good friends wedding in Seattle in April!
- Not being pregnant anymore!
- The Love Nugget being a big brother 🙂
That’s it! Hope you enjoyed getting to know me a little better. Please join in and share a few things about you!