You guys I’ve been craving cookies so badly lately! I feel like I’m seriously the cookie monster!
Okay so maybe it’s not that bad but it has been pretty abnormal for me. I’ve gotten a hang on most of my sugar cravings but I still get those cookie cravings pretty much everyday. So I’ve been making double batches of these healthier cookies that only require a few ingredients.
- 1 1/2 cups oat flour (process oats in food processor until flour like texture is formed)
- 2 mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. unsweetened almond milk
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or silicone mat.
- Mash bananas in a medium bowl.
- Add in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes.
You can also use any add in’s you’d like instead of cherries or chocolate chips. Macadamia nuts and cranberries, coconut and dried apricot, raisins and apples. The options are endless!
If you’re like me and indulging in extra cookies lately, maybe you’re wanting a little cardio burn workout to negate some of those calories. Here’s a great one that I had my Burn I.T. class do the other day and they loved it!
I was wishing I could have joined in but still taking things nice and easy until my placenta previa goes away. Hopefully soon!