In case you missed it, I shared a ton of fertility boosting and foods that are great for the two week wait the yesterday. Many people probably don’t think much about the food their eating before or while trying to concieve but your diet can play a major role in not only your chances of conceiving but also your babies development. So it’s very important to start thinking about your diet and what foods are best during conception time before you even begin trying.
A few of those fertility boosting foods are figs, goji berries, brazil nuts and avocados. All of which are featured in this deliciously creamy, fertility boosting, smoothie!
Don’t worry if you’re not trying to conceive this smoothie is for you too! It’s loaded with healthy fats, antioxidants and is protein packed.
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1/2 avocado
- 1/4 cup raw brazil nuts
- 1/4 cup chopped dried figs
- 1 tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 tbsp. + more for sprinkling goji berries
- 1 tbsp. maca powder
- 2 tbsp. vanilla plant based protein powder (I used Sunwarrior)
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup coconut, almond or cashew milk
- 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Optional 1 tbsp. raw honey
- Add all ingredients in a blender and blend on high until smooth and creamy.
- Top with goji berries, coconut flakes, chopped brazil nuts, chia seeds, or just enjoy on it's own!
What makes it extra good is the delicious, vegan protein powder I used from SunWarrior!
SunWarrior is a company that I’ve always loved but haven’t used much until more recently. Being that I’m trying to keep things SUPER clean to up my chances of having a baby I’ve been enjoying their vegan protein powders more often.
SunWarrior creates plant based protein powders and plant based supplements that are all gluten free and non-GMO. They are also clean and completely free of solvents, radiation, artificial flavors, artificial preservatives, artificial colors, soy, yeast, wheat, or added sugars.
So yes, completely safe and beneficial if trying to conceive! Not to mention, they taste great!
On top of their protein powders they also make awesome supplements.
- Liquid Light – a raw, plant-based fulvic acid and liquid mineral complex.
- Immune Shield – natural fulvic acid and mineral complex that is fortified with silver ions. This complex provides the most powerful silver for digestion and assimilation
- Ormus Supergreens – a blend of potent nutrition from alfalfa, barley grass, wheat grass, spinach, oat grass, parsley, moringa, and ginger.
- Organic Activated Barley – improves upon an ancient superfood that has been used for thousands of years to boost performance, enhance immunity, and maintain endurance.
- Liquid Vitamin Mineral Rush – comes entirely from raw plant sources and contains no synthetics.
All of which can be added to delicious smoothies like this one 🙂
- Do you prefer vegan or Whey Protein?
- What’s your favorite smoothie combo?
- Have you tried Sunwarrior before?
Disclaimer – Sunwarrior provided me with samples of their products in exchange for this review. I was not otherwise compensated and all opinions are my own 🙂