Hope you all had a wonderful Monday. We had a busy one which has generally been every day lately. The past few weeks have seemed extra crazy though. Between trying to study for the AFFA (which I took this past Saturday), subbing some extra classes, teaching 4 early morning classes and entertaining The Love Nugget All. The. Time. it’s been busy.
Especially in the mornings since two days I teach at 6:00 at The Studio then have an hour before I head to Afterburn to teach back to back classes. I don’t always want to drive all the way home in between so I’ve been packing a breakfast meal with me and heading to a coffee shop to eat in between.
My top pick lately has been this delicous banana bread chia pudding that is energizing, filling, and easy to travel with.
Not to mention super simple to make!
- 3 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1/2 mashed banana
- 1/2 scoop of About Time Banana Whey Protein Powder
- 1 cup coconut or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbsp. chopped walnuts
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or blender.
- Pulse until combined.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- Top with walnuts, bananas, cinnamon, honey or nothing at all.
It’s definitely been a life saver when I’m running out the door looking for something to grab for an on the go meal. It also makes a great pre-workout meal since it’s loaded with energizing, nutrient dense foods. Hope you enjoy!
- What’s your go to on the go breakfast?
- Have you tried Chia pudding? Yay or nay?