“This post is sponsored by Blue Diamond Almonds”
My son is a major snacker. I’m not sure where he gets it from 😉
Okay I’m lying, I like to snack too. Which is why we’re always stocked with healthy snacks when we need a little something between meals. Some of The Love Nugget’s favorites are cheese sticks, fruit leathers, raisins, kale chips and of course, nuts!
Blue Diamond almonds in particular tend to be his favorite. We recently got a package with two of their new, honey flavors and my little monster taste tester got straight to work. Don’t mind the mask 🙂
As you can see, he’s a big fan!
What’s great about these specific Blue Diamond almonds is that they are supporting a very important cause, bees!
Yep, you heard me right. Honey bees pollinate 1/3 of the world’s food supply including Blue Diamond Almond trees. So Blue Diamond is donating to Honey Bee research to support those bees!
Not only do we use almonds for snacking, but we love including them in meals.
I created this Honey Dijon Almond Crusted Sole recipe the other night and it was a huge hit with the family!
- 1 cup Blue Diamond Honey Dijon Almonds
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 large egg
- 4-6 sole filets
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil, coconut oil or butter
- Crush almonds to desired size in a food processor or plastic bag using a mallet.
- Pace crushed almonds and almond flour in a flat dish and mix well.
- Whisk egg in a large bowl or flat dish.
- Rinse and pat fish dry then season with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat.
- Dip fish filets into egg then almond mixture pressing almonds into the fish.
- Place into heated pan and cook 3-4 minutes per side.
We enjoyed this dish with sautéed broccolini and carrots. Such a yummy meal!
Disclaimer – As a Blue Diamond Taste maker I was provided two containers of Blue Diamond Almonds as well as compensation for this post.
- What’s your favorite snack?
- Favorite Blue Diamond Almond Flavor?