Who likes Protein Bites!?!
We enjoy them quite a bit in our house. Especially The Hubby and The Love Nugget. I enjoy making them and sampling them, then I forget to eat them… Ooops!
These I haven’t forgotten about though.
Cashews, coconut butter, chocolate chips and Natural Force Chocolate Protein Powder…. Mmmm!
What makes them even better is that the Natural Force Protein powder is made from pure, all natural, and organic ingredients.
Natural Force Organic Whey is hand crafted from 100% grass-fed, free-range cow. It’s cold processed which makes the amino acid profile pure and undamaged. It’s easy to digest and fast absorbing for maximize recovery post workout.
It has minimal ingredients all of which are organic!
It also comes in vanilla and Natural Force carries a wide array of health supplements all of which are extremely clean!
Back to those protein bites…..
- 1 cup raw cashews (I like to save money and purchase the bits and pieces to use)
- 6 large pitted dates
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2 tbsp. cashew butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tbsp. mini chocolate chips (I like Enjoy Life)
- Place nuts and dates into a food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Add in protein powder and pulse a few times.
- Add remaining ingredients and process until clumping together. If too dry, add in a few tbsp. of water.
- Roll into bite size balls and refrigerate for up to two weeks.
These are good folks!
AND if you’re looking for any other ideas for protein bites, here’s a few more 🙂
- Do you like Protein Bites?
- Have you tried Natural Force Protein Powder?
- Favorite Protein Bite Recipe?