Anything fun planned for the weekend? We are going to celebrate my Grandpa’s 89th birthday this weekend. So blessed to still have him in our lives!
Anyways, today is Friday so let’s get right into some Friday Favorites!
Favorite Movie – OMG this documentary was pretty awesome. I thought I was pretty aware of GMO’s and how Monsanto sneaks them into our foods and basically runs our country but there were some pretty eye opening moments in this movie. I highly recommend EVERYONE watch it. Like NOW!
Favorite DIY – I’m obsessed with succulents and this DIY painted pot looks so simple and so cute!
Favorite drooling over – I love the combination of lemon and blueberries especially in the spring. So this Blueberry-Lemon Bar recipe definitely has me drooling!
Favorite Grillin’ it up – This recipe for Strawberry Chili Grilled Chicken. It’s been a rainy cooler week this past week so I’m looking forward to some grilling next week!
Favorite Spring Style – Oh how I wish I could pull off jumpers! Unfortunately most fashion designers just don’t realize people are actually 5’10″….
Favorite bikini workout – This core HIIT workout we did in my circuit training class at The Studio this week. I always try to get in my abs with everyone else and this one was a burner! 40 seconds of work, 20 seconds rest, 10 rounds. Piece of cake 😉
Favorite refresher – I’m not typically a big fan of sweetened sodas but this lightly sweetened Cucumber Cooler sounds so refreshing!
Favorite Spring Cleaning – This Spring cleaning list with a few DIY natural cleaners too!
Favorite breakfast – Orange Creamsicle Chia Pudding.
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1-2 tbsp. honey or maple syrup (optional)
- 1 orange or blood orange cut into segments
- Combine all ingredients in tupperware then refrigerate for several hours or overnight.
- The mixture will thicken as the chia seeds gel up.
- Before eating, stir then add fresh cut orange slices and enjoy!
- What are you looking forward to this spring?
- Favorite lately?
- Are you a chia seed pudding fan?