I often see other bloggers doing these coffee date posts and find them fun to read. So I thought I’d jump on board and invite you all to enjoy a cup of joe with me on a virtual coffee date!
- If we were having coffee I’d tell you just how excited I am to go to Hawaii soon! Excited but also nervous. Flying by myself is nerve racking enough let alone with my Love Nugget. He on the other hand has no worry at all about the trip. Everyday he asks if we are goign to Hawaii yet. If our car is loaded for the trip. If the dogs are going with us. If he can bring his transformers to Hawaii. He’s so excited!
- If we were having coffee I’d tell you I’m nervous about a doctors appointment I have today. It’s a meeting with my gynecologist to go over the most recent genetic and chromosomal testing I had done. If they come back abnormal I’ll have answers and can go from there. If they come back normal I’m left with no answers and most likely will be referred to a fertility specialist. Which is frustrating since I KNOW I can have a baby since I already have my Love Nugget. However, as my doc says, we will have a baby. It just might take a little bit more science than we’d planned on.
- If we were having coffee I’d tell you that I’m so proud of my hubby for sticking with the Whole 30 so far. The first time I did it he gave it a try. Which lasted about a day… This time however, he’s giving it 100% (except for a few beers while watching football last week), and doing so good! It’s both easier and harder to have us both doing it together. Easier because I don’t have to cook separate meals or watch someone eating/drinking things I’d like to but can’t. Harder because I have to make sure he gets enough to eat which means extra planning and prepping on my end. Which really isn’t’ all that bad especially since he’s getting better at fending for himself.
- If we were having coffee I’d tell you that going from one dog to two dogs has been really easy so far. I’m sure it helps that Buddy (the new dog) came to us potty trained. The few things we are working on with him are walking on a leash, barking and chewing…. None of which are too fun but beats doing his business in the house!
- If we were having coffee I’d tell you how much I’m enjoying being a fitness instructor but that I sometimes think about going back to teaching school. In all honesty, I thought I’d have another baby by now which would be more reason for me to be at home. Since I don’t sometimes I feel guilty for not using my degree and working at least part time. Although part time teaching jobs don’t really exist unless I’m subbing but that’s not secure nor would I make more than I’d pay for daycare. So it would be a waste which brings me back to just staying home and working for fun as a fitness instructor!
- If we were having coffee I’d tell you I’m missing my long hair but thinking about cutting it even shorter… I feel like it’s just in a blah, in between stage. Not long, not short. Just blah. I’m also ready to go back to blonde. I just feel so washed out with dark hair and am in the mood for a change. Thoughts?
- If we were having coffee, what would you tell me?