When I had more time, I used to enjoy getting my US Weekly subscription in the mail and reading it religiously. When I had time the key words there… Anyway, for some reason one of my favorite features was the “25 things you don’t know about me” feature where a celebrity would share random things about themselves. I always thought some things were so outrageous they were made up but then again, those celebrities can be very strange!
Anyway, I thought it would be fun to do a 25 Things You Don’t Know About Me post since I always enjoyed it so much
1. I like cold left overs out of the fridge most especially steamed broccoli.
2. I hate the feeling of cotton balls or the foam you put on bedding It freaks me out and I can barely touch it without getting the chills!
3. I’ve never broken a bone. Knock on wood!
4. I lived in the Florida Keys for a summer after high school and waitressed at IHOP.
5. I’m 5’10” and my husband is 6’0” so I don’t wear heels that often.
7. My husband and I met in Chemistry class at a community college but didn’t reconnect again until 4 years later at Chico State the year we graduated.
8. When I was 7 I wanted to change my name to Sugar or Honey. Good thing I didn’t! STRIPPER!
9. I can open a beer bottle on my arm. It’s my fun party trick except I don’t really drink beer!
10. I hated being pregnant but can’t wait until I am once again
11. I used to love scary movies but now can’t even stand to be in the same room if one is on T.V
12. I held the record for biggest salmon caught in Northern California when I was in college with a 53 lb catch!
13. I’m obsessively symmetrical and hate when things feel off balanced. It takes forever to decorate our Christmas tree and I tend to still be reorganizing things days later!
14. I’m named after my great grandmother Symone Giselle who was French.
15. I don’t like to swim and never learned to dive.
16. Falling off a bridge into water is one of my biggest fears.
17. Snakes top the list.
18. We grew up without cable and I actually didn’t have it until the second year of my first job when I moved to Sacramento. I still don’t really watch it.
19. I’m a Tom Boy at heart and can shoot a gun, catch a fish, and build a fort better than most men
20 I got a parasite from drinking the water in Fiji on our honeymoon. Luckily it didn’t hit me until our flight home. Unluckily we still had a few hours to go
21. If I could be anyone for a day I would be Blake Lively because who wouldn’t want to be married to Ryan Renyolds for a day!
22. My dad used to call me Little Rodman because I was an “aggressive” basketball player and often fouled out of games.
23. I know almost all the words to the movie Snatch.
24. One day in the future The Hubby and I plan to rent (or buy) an R.V. and spend a summer traveling the United States and Canada. Complete with one of those cheesy R.V. maps you color as you go!
25. I’m a horrible speller and have horrific handwriting which is why I’m forever grateful for technology
There you have it! Hope you enjoyed learning a little bit more about me. Now it’s your turn. Share something I might not know about you