Good morning! I’m just popping in real quick today with some Tuesday inspiration, giveaway winners, a treadmill workout and yummy review!
First, a little inspiration.
Just because it’s always nice to start the day with a happy thought 🙂
Second, a quick treadmill workout that I’ve done a few times since moving into the hotel.
I’m grateful that the hotel we are staying in has a treadmill but wish they offered a little more equipment. Not complaining though since it’s definitely nice to have on days I can’t make it to the gym.
Next, I’ve been meaning to share this recipe with you for awhile as it’s definitely become one of my favorite! I’m lucky that I was able to dig out my gelatin and that our hotel has been offering up fresh oranges so I’ve been able to continue making this yummy treat to keep us healthy!
- 1 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/3 cup coconut cream (cream from the top of a full fat canned coconut milk)
- 5 tbs. gelatin
- 1-2 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. vitamin C powder
- To get your coconut cream you need to refrigerate your canned coconut milk overnight or for several hours. Open the can and scoop the thick, creamy part off of the top. The rest of the can can be used for smoothies.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat mix orange juice, coconut cream, gelatin and honey.
- Stir until combined but not boiling.
- Remove from heat and whisk in vitamin C powder.
- Quickly pour into molds or a 8x8 glass baking dish to set.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until firm then slice or pop out of mold and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.
Last but not least, the winners of the two awesome giveaways from last week.
The winner of the Bee Primal Warrior Mix is,
The winner of the Keurig Brewing System is,
Congratulations to both of you and be on the look out for an email from me 🙂
That’s all for today!
- What hotel have you stayed at that had an awesome gym?
- Have you tried making your own gummies before?