- 2 tbsp Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt (I use Fage)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup low-fat granola
- 1/2 small banana chopped
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, and protein powder.
- Mix well. In a separate container (I use a jar because it’s pretty and if I don’t finish it, I can save it for later), layer 2 tbsp of granola, top with half of the yogurt mixture, then a layer of the chopped banana. Scoop the rest of the yogurt on the banana layer and finally top with the remaining granola and chopped banana.