- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 egg white
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup mashed banana
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium and coat with cooking spray.
- a medium bowl, mix all ingredients together until combined well.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of pancake mix into the heated pan. Using the back of a spoon, gently spread the pancake mix in the pan to make a flat, pancake.
- for about 2 – 3 minutes per side.
- can top with a small amount of butter and syrup if you’d like but my favorite way to enjoy them is with the following nut butter yogurt spread.
- Nut Butter Yogurt Spread
- 1/4 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 tsp 100% pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp all natural almond butter (or natural nut butter of your choice)
- Mix all ingredients together then spread onto your Protein Pancakes