- 1/2 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder
- 3/4 cup of water
- 1/3 of a mashed banana or two tbsp. mashed
- 1 tbsp. All Natural, no sugar added Peanut Butter
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil and add oats.
- Stir and cook until a thick, creamy mixture begins to form.
- Remove from heat and add in protein powder, peanut butter and banana.
- Scoop into a bowl and top with sliced bananas.
- You could also top with more peanut butter! Yum!
- 3/4 cup of Old Fashioned Oats
- 1/2 Scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Almond Milk, unsweetened coconut milk, or milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and coat a small baking pan or ramekin with cooking spray. In a bowl, combine the oats, protein powder, pumpkin pie spice, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the pumpkin puree, egg and milk.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry and mix well.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy hot or cold as a healthy, hearty breakfast!